> RC RADIO CONTROL REMOTE CONTROLLED 6 CHANNEL ESKY HONEY BEE KING 2 HELICOPTER
RC RADIO CONTROL REMOTE CONTROLLED 6 CHANNEL ESKY HONEY BEE KING 2 HELICOPTER
The Honey Bee King 2 is the top of the range helicopter from Esky and the highest spec model we sell not to mention one of the best quality electric helicopters on the market. It is the step up from the Honey Bee CP2 and is feature packed for extreme stunts and tricks. If you have had a 4ch or 6ch helicopter before and want to take the hobby to the next level then this model can go all the way. This is the King 2 which is the newest version of the King which features and improved belt drive system and many design improvements.
The main differences between a standard 6ch heli and this are:
1. Belt driven tail - Unlike the CP2 which has a separate motor on the tail this has a new belt driven tail system for precise aeriobatic actions and more reliable performance. The tail system has a slipper clutch to help avoid damage if you crash it.
2. Sturdier construction - The King 2 features a metal tail boom, strong plastic fins and bulkier parts all round.
3. Super 370 upgraded motor - This powerful large current motor gives enough torque to pull off the most demanding stunts.
4. Separate gyro etc - Most helicopters have an all in one mixer, receiver, speed controller and gyro. This is great for simple helicopters but for a stunt helicopter like this an all in one unit would not be enough. The King 2 therefore comes with separate high quality receiver/mixer, speed controller and Gyro making it highly adjustable and reliable.
5. Upgradeable - The King 2 features upgradeable parts which are available from our upgrade section. The model can be kitted out with metal parts and you can even swap the standard cabin for a highly detailed scale cabin for ultimate realism.
Improved blades give superior lift. Their pop off design gives extra protection in case of heavy landing CCPM mixing control system and collective pitch structure make perfect 3D maneuvers such as roll, inverted, and swoop flights 120 degree CCPM system provides precise movement if comparing with the traditional mechanical mixing since there are less linkage/push-rod in the helicopter and weight is greatly reduced Bell-heller mixing greatly increase the sensitivity O-ring inside the center hub reduce oscillation of main blades Powerful 370 motor makes flight much more stable The autorotation landing system with quality one-way bearing helps protectsyour helicopter from damage Hard, Light weight Main Blades Improved battery support that holds the battery firmly, and can be adjusted to suit your balance of flying Tail rotor driven by belt transmission provides stable flight and low noise Servo Controlled Rudder High quality Gyro Separate main shaft and main gear reduce repair time and noise Weight is a key to a EP helicopter, lightened skid set, main gear, main frame and canopy reduce the load Very tough rotor head PCM receiving and transmitting system increases the operation stability Excellent performance outdoor and indoor Tail blade adopt flameout landing system Metal ball swashplate for improved stability and sensitivity Pre position servo mounts Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control Full parts backup Complete Kit, Ready to Fly
Specs: Tail boom mounted rudder servo and durable landing struts Each model is individually inspected at factory Ball bearing tail blade grips with tail gear drivesystem Weight: 470g Length: 535mm Main blade construction: Wood Power system:370 motor Control mode: CCPM SYSTEM Transmitter: 6 CH with CCPM system Servo: 8g,1.3kg/CM,0.13s/60 Battery: 11.1v 1000mAh Li-polymer Radio Control Range: 2500 feet (762m) Frequency: 35Mhz with changeable crystals Flight time: About 20 minutes Required to fly: 8 Normal AA batteries